View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:09 AM
Dr. Evo
PPCGeeks Regular

Dr. Evo is keeping up the good workDr. Evo is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

You're comparing a TP2 to the Evo??? And this coming from someone who currently owns a TP2. Windows Mobile vs. Android is no comparison. And you seem to discredit yourself in so many ways. You self-admittedly say "I haven't given the Android market a fair chance yet..." then you continue to go and and try to use the Windows Apps as a huge reason the TP2 has an advantage. If you haven't given Android a try---something that is a HUGE factor in why the Evo is so great---how can you run on here and try to give a FAIR and unbaised review??? I don't even own an Evo yet and I can guarantee physical keyboard or not, the TP2 doesn't compare to the Evo.

And again, it's getting progressively harder to not blatantly dole out insults to you people ... you're bitchin' about a $10 fee ... odds are you blow through ten dollars every few days on fast food or other crap that you could do without. And again, I'm all for $10 extra if it means I can download and stream video UNCAPPED. I don't pay any fees for tethering on my TP2 ... I have wifi router and I typically consume on average 11GB of data per month ... and that's with relatively little downloading. I'll gladly pay the extra $10 if it means I don't have to walk on eggshells all the time. Get over it.