View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 12:12 AM
Apex4
Lurker

Apex4 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UNLOCKED-RADIOS] - - 2.32.00WU/2.23.00WU/1.96.10WU Radio Unlocked for US Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
I did buy the sim unlocker. I ran the unlocker, tried to run the HardSPL even though I had applied the Hard SPL months ago to flash custom roms. The install failed. Ran step 2 unlock radio - Then it had me install a cab to the phone and clicked ok when it was installed. Then the phone rebooted and I was presented with a screen that had 3 options - one was to Hard Spl?, 2nd was to SIM Unlock and 3rd was to CID unlock. I selected the the checkbox next to Sim unlock and hit commit, phone reset and then ran step 3 which is Run Unlocker after which I tried to flash the WU radio and I get the error I mentioned in my previous post of this not being for my phone and I have to flash my ROM again to recover my phone. This software is not very intuitive and there is no step by step instructions on what to do nor screen shots of what we should be seeing and/or selecting. I wont give up as I really would like to have this work. TIA for any help you can provide.
I had the same errors trying to flash the 2.32.00WU radio after unlocking the sim.
What worked for me is to flash (downgrade) to the 1.96.00WU radio first, then update to 2.32.00WU...
This post has been thanked 1 times.