View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
HAHAHA love it, but the reason people keep asking is because Mike HIMSELF did not post that (at least not in the post i have seen since its release... its possible i missed it, if so point it out, but before posting this i tried to skim back a few pages and didn't see it), it was posted by someone else, while I can understand this since I think it was a Beta team member who posted it (and even then it was a thought not a certainty of it being the only thing), the thought is that their could be more because again, Mike himself hasnt said/posted/hinted anything about what has changed and if there was more or even confirmed it was the only change.

Believe me Ziggy knows and Mike reads through here plenty...so if someone stated something wrong I am almost positive knowing Mike...that he would correct it.....

But off-topic I think you knew that answer but just love to start shit with TJ...you guys should really ignore each other...