View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:39 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by krautdog View Post
I hope this doesn't qualify as needless thread clutter, but feel inspired to say...it is amazing to me when I consider the impact of the generous work of Big and others of his kind (of whom he is the best in my relatively short experience - I have run maybe 8-10 ROMS by different chefs). Thinking about what my new (2 weeks) TP2 would be like stock compared to now, running ColorROM, and soon MaxSense, well its just a huge difference - ALL for the good - and really has a big positive effect on my life really. It may seem like a huge overstatement - "its just a phone" - but I don't really have a lot going on so I really get into my phone and gosh the difference is unbelievable. And it's all due to generosity free of charge (yes I donate when I use a developer's software). Just boggles my mind sometimes. I don't ever want to get to the point where I take it for granted, but I don't think that will happen since it has such a big impact on me and my simple life haha. Big I am glad you are on this earth - other chefs also but you are my guy.

ps I don't know maybe this is just clutter and too off topic - I won't be offended if this gets deleted, but I had to say it.
Thanks for those kind kind words. It's not clutter at all... The BIGgest thing i get back from doing all this is hearing how good my work is.. Its what i thrive on and keeps me going!
BUT the donations help me justify spending so much time with it to my wife

You can say whatever you want in MY threads as long as it has to do with Me or My ROM!

This post has been thanked 4 times.