View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 06:58 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

[QUOTE=boggsie;1777682]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i had this too and its sweet, people getting real lazy on hititting a simple thanx in here?

Ok folks, follow along with me ... don't be lazy and don't leave any of your 30 per 24-hour "thanks" on the table ... after all, you can't save them!

Click on the thanks button for each message where somebody posts a tip or a hint that you find interesting or helpful.

Best regards,
-boggsie
+1 couldnt have said it better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cge10 View Post
lol now ur just mocking me... i dont often notice small things like that
Nah, hes not mocking you, Psychos just freaking blind cuz he never comes out in the daylight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veezy View Post
My new favorite ROM! Incredibly fast and resposive. Great battery life!

I promised I searched: Once you have the proper carrier provisioning set up on the phone, after you install the ArcSoft cab, there's nothing else you would need to do to get MMS to work on USC, correct?
you should be good to go.
This post has been thanked 3 times.