View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 05:19 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerpat View Post
I cannot, for the life of me, get a custom clock to work. I flashed to the new white and all i have is a rather ugly plain digital clock.
Are you soft resetting or restarting Sense after installing the custom clock?
Check back a few posts, I posted a link to a pocketnow.com article that had links for over 600 clocks, there's GOT to be one in there that works

EDIT:Are you going into the edit Homescreen layout menu and selecting a different clock? You didnt list what you've tried so I dont know if you knew that simply installing the custom clock cab may not be enough. Especially if you are trying to install a custom analog clock. Post up what you've tried.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 05-27-2010 at 05:25 PM.