View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus f1 View Post
I think what would be helpful is defining somewhat "coming soon". It would definitely temper some and also help those of us that need to change a ROM. If we are talking weeks then I'd go and flash another ROM for now. If it's days then I'd wait. Just ball park would help some.
I am pretty sure it was said somewhere in this thread that most likely this week.

This post has been thanked 2 times.