Old 05-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: SOD in 21904 & 23569

To everyone having SOD frecuently
(I mean at least 1-2 SOD everyday for more than 2 days) (LOL, that sound like DSM-IV stuff)
1) Can you please report if when you have the SOD you feel hot your PHONE/Battery???
2) Also if you can check if you are in a LOW signal area in that moment or coming from that area before notice SOD.
3) I think that a double WIFI Icon or a WIFI Icon when you don't have enable wifi conection can be and error in the Icon display to notice you are in Roaming , can some one confirm this (you need to be roaming)??
thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
........... And again, the SOD lock up problem has only happened a few times here so far, and only on my Diamond with a clean install of 23569. My other Diamond that was just flashed strait to it from 23566, then reloaded with all my programs via Spb upgrade mode, has been fine, and both have the same programs and Sense mods etc... Anyway, not sure what else it could be, besides something in the 23569 sys changed....
HI Rhacy, I think (I'm guessing) when you reinstall your stuff after flash with SPB, maybe that revert a lot of update things, so pretty think you kind of reverted to previous SYS. Just guessing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahurst View Post
I finally got a SOD today. As I recall, I was in a building with very low to no signal ............. I am on 21904 original.
Thanks Seahurst, not my case only two SOD in 10 days and I was with LOW battery when SOD happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
I switched my phone to home only. I'll let you know how it goes.
Hi ICAntAffordIt, when you have a SOD you feel hot your PHONE/Battery???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex2 View Post
....... but been having issues with my data network. every time I want to update my weather.
That is weird, You are talking about the phone ask you for a USER & password to connect to 3G (cellular data signal). That sound to me that you need to install a DCD_Sprint.cab or just enter settings manually. Sorry don't use Sprint but maybe someone here can help you or point you to where you can find DCD for Sprint here at pccgeeks forum or XDA forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by icewolfe06 View Post
....The low signal may be something as well. The 4/20 23563 with .....
Are you using, MAY 20 ROM??
Anyway when you have a SOD you feel hot your PHONE/Battery???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
SOD ...... it's only occurred when the Diamond is connected to the usb charging cable, fully charged, and has been sitting for hours without any use.....
When you have a SOD you feel hot your PHONE/Battery???
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-27-2010 at 01:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.