View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:12 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic101mk2 View Post
I guess you'll be giving up making WM roms for diamonds and the like? I really enjoy your roms and it's going to be a long time before i can upgrade. NRG roms aren't what they used to be and I haven't found any roms I like as much as yours.
thanks....chances are, my Diamond roms are coming to an end. I'm not yet sure what I'm going to do w/ my Diamond, but leaning towards ebay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhacy View Post
Congrats OMJ! That's great news. Wow, I'm starting to get excited about the EVO again, lol.... The renewed excitement is mainly due to the Froyo update finally adding Bluetooth voice dialing directly from a BT headset, and Sling being available for Android sometime this Summer. Plus, knowing the EVO is already rooted and should be able to be used as a hot spot, combined with the fact that you're already cooking up custom builds, are all huge positives. Cheers! That said, I had hoped we would have WiMAX locally by now or at least very soon. But, unfortunately, that's not the case. In turn, I may wait until 4G is here, and then see what's available at that time. Regardless, it's encouraging to know you're already on it.

Best to you and yours,
R
thanks, I'm excited too....can't wait we're almost there!