View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 03:34 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Likes & Dislikes of my EVO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
I am becoming less and less impressed with every pressing day closer to the big nerd release party.

Looking at your pics reminds me that the elimination of a hard call/end keys. Which is another suck. And I agree with the sentiment of the the dual speakers. Along with the card location sentiment.

There is just too many upgraded hardware differences from the tp2 to refuse it. It just screams to me "handmedown" as in: this will be a hand me down to my gf, upon release of a 4g w/kb and call/end keys.
I agree. Once the new wears off, then reality sets in. I still sort of want one, but I think I will wait a bit and see how things shake out