View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:44 AM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
i know u guys might like or dpnt like what i got to say... but...
maybe switch to home only mode from phone settings or change the roaming setting to ask for permission just to see if that will fix it... there could be something strange with the way that roaming is setup to work.... i cant see what might cause it to be the cause of SOD's but u guys might really be on to something here.
also u could try roaming only mod to see if roaming is the issue.
A low signal may very well be the cause of the few SOD issues here. As mentioned in my previous posts, the SOD problem has only happened a few times since 23569 was released. Plus, it's only occurred when the Diamond is connected to the usb charging cable, fully charged, and has been sitting for hours without any use. If the problem becomes more prevalent, I'll try forcing 1x, roaming, or putting the unit in flight mode when charging overnight. Many thanks to amikam and everyone else that posted about a low signal possibly being the cause.

Best to all,
R

Last edited by rhacy; 05-27-2010 at 01:44 AM.