View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:15 AM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 •

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprince View Post
yes im sry it is the sun but it still wont open how can i make it work. I know im missing something but i dont know what,s2w said that maybe with commander but the file still im my card not on phone, I need an app to open several programns
Make sure you copied the manila file to your sd card and not the png,file of it....then right click it, COPY, then go to your windows folder and paste it in the windows folder soft reset DONE

EDIT: Install this cab and soft reset
Attached Files
File Type: cab Young Dc SMILEY WEATHER SUN.cab (16.7 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Young DC; 05-27-2010 at 12:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.