View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:10 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Sounds like you are going to have to re-flash.

press the Power button + Volume Down Key at same time press the reset button underneath the cover. That should put the phone in Bootloader mode and you can flash the rom again.

Recommended to run Task 29, then place the phone in Bootloader and Flash your favorite rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trcdec View Post
I have been using mightyrom with no problems, I flashed to the new rom Sunday. Today I did a soft reset and the Touch Pro 2 logo with the red firmware display at bottom and thats it. I have tried to do a hard reset but it nevers gets past logo screen. Any ideas?

This post has been thanked 1 times.