View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:03 AM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 •

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
hey s2w i just notice that it gives me that message because the app dosent have a program to open with, the app has the window logo so i need to find out what app im missing

Ok... all you have to do is use a program like total commander and move that file (with the windows logo as you say)... to windows.

afterwards either soft reset or disable sense and enable it again and you should have the smiley sun...

let me know if that worked...[/QUOTE] copy the manila file to windows in your phone.....that simple