View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me View Post
I need some major help. I just flashed the updated Mighty Rom Official version, but now every time i try to install the MMS cab (all of them) i get a message that the install was unsuccessful. It happened with a few others, but with a SOFT RESET they would work. The Blue Satin cab wouldn't install either.

Is it possible that my SD card is corrupt in some way? The only reason I ask is that whenever I transfer songs over to my SD card, the songs are all jacked up (they start in the middle or its a totally different song).

Not to be a cry baby, but my Camcorder isn't working either. I can capture the video but unable to replay it or it comes out choppy.

HELP PLEASE.
Sounds like you have all Kinds of issues, it would not hurt to reformat your SD card and do a scan disk on it to check for bad sectors. once you have ruled out your SD card try the below.

I would first start off by running Task29 (This WILL WIPE EVERYTHING OFF YOUR PHONE SO BACKUP)

Found below,

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116571

than after running the Task29 is done reload the ROM. after the ROM reloads make sure that auto provisioned correctly, if it did you should see your carriers name at the top left of the screen. Make sure that you have your carriers correct MMS cab and install that. Test your MMS and see if it works correctly. if everything seems in working order start loading your cabs 1 at a time and test to make sure its not one of them causing any issues.

This post has been thanked 1 times.