View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:19 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Been taking an interest in RAM usage lately and am a bit confused i guess...

I have 187mb available RAM on my BigMaxSenseROM

w/o Manila i have 104mb free
w/ Manila i have 77mb free (this quickly drops to 70)

well after a few hours of using i have 33mb free
mainly due to the fact i close nothing with the "x"....have about 7 or 8 things running in taskmanager...

BUT, MaxSense has no lag....none at all. i'm on my device testing as i type... i enable weather animations and as they are going across home screen i can slide panels without any hesitation. i go to all tabs and it just breezes through them.. really... its like the RAM consumption of manila is the same as conventional, but not affecting speed....Also take note that i have ALL MaxSense widgets enabled...all ** of them!! will reveal number soon

So with all that said... I'm thinking the RAM usage is either a thing of the past or overrated... Any thoughts?

This post has been thanked 3 times.