View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksave View Post
So it's been about a month now since i've switched from Sprint stock to MightyROM SE and now people can't hear me on speakerphone. I just called my own home phone and put myself on speaker, now when i talk through my speakerphone nothing comes out but when someone says something to me on the home side, my phone comes out with a repeating howling/screeching sound. I never had this problem on the stock sprint, so am wondering if i might've messed something up on the flash to MightyRom SE or some settings. As far as performance and all though, MightyROM SE is great but am hoping it's not causing the howling on my speaker.

Anyone have any ideas?
I would suggest using a Backup program like SPB Backup to backup your setup the way it is now. after you have a backup, hard reset the phone and see if its still doing it. if it is, try flashing back to stock and test it again.

If it is still giving you the same problem on Stock I would say its most likely a hardware issue. if not its more than likely something that you have installed that is causing the conflict. if its software you installed best thing to do is install 1 program at a time and test it.

Link to SPB backup

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/backup/

This post has been thanked 1 times.