View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:21 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
Thanx alot guys! I'll try Total Commander and see if that works. I tried thru file explorer on the phone (hope you didnt mean thru the computer) and couldnt find the Settings, Games, Multimedia, Internet, etc... folders on the phone. Sorry if I sound like a newbee but I learn something new everyday on this site. Gotta Love it here!!! I'll let you know how I do! Thanx again!
I rearranged mine through the PC, you just have to make sure its set to view hidden files so you can access those folders when its connected.

This post has been thanked 1 times.