View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 06:48 PM
robotphood
Regular 'Geeker

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Screen Protectors Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
ive watched 8 videos on youtube and nobody ever mentions the feel of the film... they just say "it feels great"... great is different from user to user... Thats why I try to ask very specific questions... But so far phantom skinz is the only webiste that actually says on the site "Not rubbery or tacky feeling like imitators" i can only assume that this means it wont feel like zagg. So unless I can actually find a user who says I use "_____" and its not sticky at all. I'm gonna order phantom today when I get back from work.
Try searching Phantom Skinz vs. Zagg or anything like that. I've seen a handful of links for forum threads talking about direct comparisons (some with pictures). Pretty sure Phantom Skinz is what we're looking for in a body shield. However, I'm not sure how it will feel vs a non-healing zagg like screen protector like clarivue, boxwave etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
I did indeed say that I use steinheil's crystal clear screen protector after throwing out my zagg for that exact reason. steinheil has a very smooth feeling to it and I cannot even tell that it is there. (www.sgpstore.com) I don't see the protector available for the Evo yet tho. Is Phantom skinz available for the Evo? I kind of want my screen protector in time or very close to launch date.
The Phantom skin is supposed to ship out around launch date.
This post has been thanked 1 times.