View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 06:37 PM
shellguy
Almost a VIP

shellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshellguy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to shellguy Send a message via MSN to shellguy Send a message via Yahoo to shellguy
Re: Can I possibly add an additional line to purchase the Evo...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
I was talking to my sister, and she suggested this. I have the 1500min Simply Everything Plan. I'm the primary number and my contract is up in 2012, the second number is my gf and her one year of the 2 year contract is coming this December.

My sister said I should add an additional line and said it would only be $10 more a month. She then said that I would be able to buy the phone for the $199 since its like I'm bringing on a new contract. It would have to be the 2-year contract of course. Then switch the Evo to my Primary line, and put my TP2 on the 3rd line that isnt being used.

Pay for that line (extra $10 a month) until December when my girlfriends one year comes up and she gets a $75 instant savings. Cancel her line since it will be cheaper than terminating the newer lines, and switch her phone and transfer her number over to the 3rd line.

it sounds like a huge pain in the ass, but it sounds like the cheapest way to do it.

Does this even sound possible to you guys!? Feel free to call me an idiot if you think I'm going way too far to get the phone, lol.
Well ur about half right, but the 2nd line will be $20.00 not 10.00..

Shell