View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i Hate letting it get to me, but feel i have to defend myself... Really getting sick of the BS
Just ignore it, some users need something to perpetually complain about. If they don't like it they don't have to click.

Retaliation just lets them know they are succeeding at getting under your skin. Give it time and it will sink to the depths where all garbage threads go.

Would like to see the "Coming Soon" leave your thread title some time tho

Edit: I closed it, it was weaksause anyways.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 05-26-2010 at 05:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.