View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 04:12 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: phone as modem with Win 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybric View Post
Usint my TP as a modem. Internet Sharing and wmwifrouter via usb worked flawlessly on my Windows XP laptop. It also worked with my Win 7 laptop until I did a hard reset last week. Now the computer doesn't recognize it (xp does). wmwifirouter still works via wifi but no usb. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks
Maybe it's the ROM I'm running (Energy) but I can just do internet sharing from within WinMo... no need for wmwifirouter. (However, this is only for USB/BT. It doesn't create a wifi hotspot like wmwifirouter can do.)