View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
So I first flashed this 2 days ago and my battery life was AMAZING..!! Well yesterday I was going through that thread full of Fonts for TP2, and after like the 3rd or 4th time I changed fonts my phone kept freezing and I tried to open up programs but they'd be completely white screens with the programs title at the top like as if it were going to open but freeze... Long story short, I had to clear storage and start over, and now my battery life is garbage... Yesterday I went from 100% at 9am to some heavy usage and at about 3pm I was at only 89% and that's pretty good considering what I was doing... This morning I woke up and phone was at 100%, I went and left my morning urination deposit, washed my hands, brushed my teeth, had some slight gas as I left the bathroom, went back to the bedroom to get my phone off the bed and it was at 94% lol... I lost 6% in about 5 minutes of doing NOTHING, hmmmm odd... Oh well I guess sometimes the flash is good and sometimes it's not so good... Maybe I'll flash again later if this shitty battery keeps it up..!!
After you hard reset or load a new Rom it always takes a few days for the battery to get back to a accurate charge reading from my experience. just takes a few drains and charges. but thats just me.