View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:08 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Opinions Wanted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
I really don't think a paid membership is a great idea when you think of all the people doing the same thing for free and just accepting donations. I will admit you do some great work but if I can get a slider icon set or taskbar icons from the next guy, but for free, I'm jumping on the free stuff. Think of this and look in the CDMA TP2 Upgrade section at the same time, there are 30 people making ROMs for the TP2 and some are bound to be similar. If your favorite Chef decided he was going to start charging and another chef had a similar ROM, just as stable and just as fast, but it was free what would you do??

EDIT: Like I said, you do offer great work so I wish you luck.

That's what I was saying...