View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 10:43 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcat View Post
That being said, is swype going to be in your ROM? If not, have you had a chance to play with it on the new ROM and if so, does it play well?

For me, getting the wallpapers and top/bottom transparency correct has always been a pain in the butt. I have been using BGTweak and that seems to work wonderfully. I recently found BGWizard but haven't tried it yet. Is that type of functionality anything that is part of MaxSense or will we still have to use those other methods?
i think swype was causing some problems so will leave out for now... will try to see if it was really causing problems and possibly add back soon.

MaxTTM works very well.. but i spend most of my time in manila so its not that important to me.. skinning of manila is very customizable...

This post has been thanked 3 times.