View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 09:18 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teon View Post
Hello all,
I flashed my TP2 (Sprint) with Energy ROM 5/22.
My question is do I have to run carrier provisioning if my phone is working fine?
Thanks a lot for any help.
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by el1nc0mparabl3 View Post
yes go to Start Menu, then go to Tools, then go to Registry Edit, when on Registry Edit opens go to ""HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"", then scroll down and find ""SOFTWARE"",scroll down again and look for ""ArcSoft"", then ""ArcSoft MMS UA"",then ""Config"", then go to ""MM1"", then go to ""MMS Setting"", then go to ""SampleMMSC"", and change WAP1RevDefaultsize and WAP2RevDefaultsize to decimal 5120000, and if u want to increase ur sending limit change WAP1Senddefaultsize and WAP2Senddefaultsize to decimal 5120000. and then repeat the same thing on SampleMMSC2. i added some pics soo you could see where to go just in case. this will give u about 5mb.....also if u want a easier way u can install this cabs Elephant007 Sprint MMS Workaround this one gives you about 1mb i have tested this one and it works, or you could install this one imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204 which gives you about 5mb, but i havent tested this one.
Good work explaining the reg edits for mms... HTC is disabled by default on nrgz roms and arcsoft is already installed so you don't need to install the arcsoft cabs or the workaround (they might even cause more harm if not the same version as what is already installed)

Keep in mind that people on Verizon don't need to do this... just run carrier provisioning.

Sprint users do not need to run provisioning (unless they want SprintTV) but do need to do these reg edits.

Boushh was nice enough to cab up the reg edits alone to help out.

And yes... Even though I post this every single day and upload this cab every 3 pages... here it is again
Attached Files
File Type: cab NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 55 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 3 times.