View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:54 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Root root root!!!! 5=25=10 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
root is coming along for you guys. the superboot is done, and your phone is almost rooted. if you have twitter you should follow this guy.

http://twitter.com/PlankLongBeard
Thanks p-slim....I was just about to report this!!

Acidbath reported that Paul over @ Modaco is the source for a superboot (same one???) that he is looking into. Paul is the one that rooted the Desire and is a very credible source, so between the two (or one LOL) we may be just about there!!!!

(still nothing on the other guy claiming root...the forums are still awaiting proof)

P.S. BetaMan...I wouldn't do anything yet unless you really know what your doing, my suggestion would be to do exactly as I am....sitting on all the threads and let the devs research, look at, develope + test. When it is ready for us we will know!!!

edit: Been reading the Tweet page from above and it does look like the same superboot from Paul, so....fingers crossed!!

Last edited by syrguy1969; 05-26-2010 at 08:59 AM.