View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:36 AM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I have a question:

Has anyone actually gotten eReader, Documents, or footprints to actually work worth a crap on the TP2. I have seen ROMs that include the tabs but they never work very well. For example eReader is super slow turning pages vs. Barns & Nobles reader flips threw them. Footprints takes pictures but they never show up in the footprints tab. Last but not least documents tabs appears to work but locks up constantly. So I guess that only leaves facebook tab which is slow to load. Am I missing something? Why would anyone want to include this in their ROM?
honestly for the sake of saying those features are in the ROM truthfully most of the extra tabs were not design for our phones and thats the reason they run slow to prove this take a version of the weather tab from a leo ROM and watch the tremendous slow down with the sense home tab