View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:31 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
Flyers,
Please give me a lesson here, by having new kernals does that mean that the device will run faster or have better power management? What all is effected? I know the rom will be great as always.... just curious
yes its faster and im loaded to the gills and running cookies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Ive been running the beta since lastnight and its running good. Beside the mentioned by WTF and MrX. I have found nothing to report and dont really expect to. MrX thanks for the ROM, energy and persistence.
what did they mention?