View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 AM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I have a question:

Has anyone actually gotten eReader, Documents, or footprints to actually work worth a crap on the TP2. I have seen ROMs that include the tabs but they never work very well. For example eReader is super slow turning pages vs. Barns & Nobles reader flips threw them. Footprints takes pictures but they never show up in the footprints tab. Last but not least documents tabs appears to work but locks up constantly. So I guess that only leaves facebook tab which is slow to load. Am I missing something? Why would anyone want to include this in their ROM?
i agree that those features would be nice to have, but since they dont work well they are not worth the effort. i do believe part of the problem has to do with the TP2 and its lack of processing power. htc doesnt care much for development on older (and yes the TP2 fits in this category) devices and thus means that the old TP2 has reached the wall.

^