View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:53 AM
captblaze
Halfway to VIP Status

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Progress Report:
Downloaded 21659 posted up earlier in the week here in the thread and just tried 21660 from tonight. Here are the results

on 21659 - in Settings/Personal - There was no Voice Command, so i tranported the sys package that's worked for every SYS, except this one. works with welropes sys and calkulins sys, im not sure what's different here..

on 21660 - same as above, Voice Command wont cook in, and Start/Settings/Personal/Input (keyboard config with manila style menu) is not there. Aswell i can't get Voicecommand to pull up even with a set to Long Send Key hold command. Anyone know how to get these options back?

Other than that, it seems pretty nice and clean
shared/commom/shell/1f1aca24-d942-464a-9281-10567741499c.rgu
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input]
"Group"=dword:0
"redirect" <--- remove that entry

as for voice command did you add this to shared/0409 ---> VoiceCommand_Lang_0409 as well as the main voice command package in shared/common?

***update***

i attached the voice command from 23568 (newest one i could find) it should drop right in. if you have any voice command packages in the sys remove them first. it is never recommended to overwrite anything in the sys

^
Attached Files
File Type: rar 23568 Voice Command Drop In.rar (2.08 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by captblaze; 05-26-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added attachment
This post has been thanked 1 times.