View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:25 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
I am on the May 20 219xx MikRom and I still get SOD's almost daily... but I almost always get them in my home which has very low signal... you may be on to something here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahurst View Post
I finally got a SOD today. As I recall, I was in a building with very low to no signal.
Those of you with lots of SODs happening to you, are you in an area with very low/no signal ?

It's just a guess and I am hoping developers could use the info to debug the problem. I am on 21904 original.
i know u guys might like or dpnt like what i got to say... but...
maybe switch to home only mode from phone settings or change the roaming setting to ask for permission just to see if that will fix it... there could be something strange with the way that roaming is setup to work.... i cant see what might cause it to be the cause of SOD's but u guys might really be on to something here.
also u could try roaming only mod to see if roaming is the issue.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils