View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 11:26 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Threadstarter

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Things Root

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you know, i guess i never thought bout htc sense...nor have i played w/ 1 so not sure bout widgetpack and your right bout androidmate...(believe you need to be rooted) so if thats the case then most will run froyo, so if it does have the build in apps2sd then you might as well just install astro file manager.

but i did read sumthing the other week bout how its not "good" on android to use a task manager to "kill all apps" as it is w/ win mobile...i'll try to find the link on that.

so no need to add em to your post, no need to get it mixed in w/ the more sensable apps

EDIT: ok here is the link that i found explaining why its not much a good idea to use task killer, very interesting as we are all used to using 1
Excellent info, will be updating the first post soon.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.