View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:22 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 23569 | 5/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender29 View Post
I've finally decided to upgrade my phone from MightyRom4 and wow, there's been a lot of reading I've had to catch up on!

I tried the Sense 2.1 21895 build, but had problems adding new contacts. I believe this has been reported by some other folks in this thread.

So I'm trying out the Sense 2.5 21895 build now, and it seems to be ok. I miss being able to use that Manila Today Page tab in Sense 2.5, but I believe Second Today is an able replacement.

One other thing I've noticed in trying all these new 6.5 roms is that I don't know how to go through a contact's other phone numbers in the Phone app.

For example, normally I would choose a contact from the Phone app by pressing the appropriate numbers that matched the letters to spell out the contact name (4-6-6-3 for the letters h-o-m-e). When the contact came up, I could then hit right or left on the d-pad to choose between their mobile, work, home, etc numbers and then dial it. But I can't seem to figure out how to do this now.
I usually 1st go to the people tab, if it's a fav, click on their name, if not a fav, click on All People then find contact