View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:55 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
there, gave you a push too. your nice guy and never bitch like flyers/fishingmedic do.
I'm taking back every thanks I've given you for your whining azz bs.... I can see you talking about Flyers... he is ur bitch and acts like one most of the time, but me??? WTF.... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoung234 View Post
Thanks for the thanks and yes, I try never to complain about FREE help - this is a great forum. Unfortunately, being from Chicago, you can guess who I will be pulling for in the Stanley Cup finals.....
Hit thanks for you a couple of times, you've been more than helpful around here!

And can't forget WFG... smacked thanks for you too, just didn't multi quote!

Last edited by fishingmedic; 05-25-2010 at 10:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.