View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

i noticed the new tabs on the post "retweet" and "tip this" i likes!

but this is what i see thats going on with this..... some people are not too happy with the "its coming" and it doesnt come. the hype and more waiting... thats what i see going on. i can understand a little bit.

like i said before, i would have waited to start the thread when i have the rom upload it and ready to post for download. once all the bugs our fixed ( even tho EVERY rom has bugs, thats why there are updates)

but i will also say this.. i also understand kinda what Big is doing... its all good, im not worried... when it comes it comes... im sure its going to be a good rom

This post has been thanked 1 times.