View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 07:41 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Likes & Dislikes of my EVO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootup View Post
I wonder why people make the location of the SD card a 'dislike.' I've seen it on a few reviews. How many people are constantly taking their card out enough where its an issue? I asked at least 8 people I know at my job and no one has taken their card out once they put it in (in their various phones). My card has been in my TP2 since day 1 and has never come out.
personally i have definitely taken my card out more then that but i am a lil different because i do like it on the inside because like you stated, i don't take it out often. I remember my i dropped my mogul one day and I didn't notice my memory card popped out until hours later, it was too late for the memory card. Also the n1 has the card on the inside so i've gotten use to it.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.