View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
What exactly do you want??? Everything works because I have used most of his packages. You let me know what Manila you want and what tabs and I can show you how to obtain what you want.
Thanks TMartin:

If I just get the basic's to work I would be fine. The rest I understand what to do on how to edit the manila all tabs file. What I'm not getting is the combo needed.

DL'ed Manila Engine - 2.5.2012.1324 Optimized.rar
" Manila - 2.5.2012.1324 Optimized.rar
" Individual Tabs

Placed in the ext folder in this order

Manila 2.5
Manila Engine 2.5
Individual Tab (only selected the basics, home, people,message etc)
All Tabs

The Sense 2.5 screen keeps repeating "Launching HTC Sense."

What does work: Manila 2.5 and Manila Engin2 2.5. If I add E-reader alone, I never see in the tabs. If I add All Tabs the HTC screen will not launch.

If I understand him correct, all I need is the Manila Engine with the Ind. Tabs. But it doesn't work. I have tried every combo I can think of.

I used his All Tabs before with manila 1412 and added E-Reader and Facebook and everyhting worked great. But since I switch to Manila 1324 the combo will not work.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: I know it's not his file that are not working. It's me not getting something right!

DO I LEAVE THE DLL. HE LEFT IN THE IND. TAB FOLDER OR DO I REMOVE THEM. BECAUSE ABOUT 1 HUNDRED PAGES BACK HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT LEAVING THEM IN FOR PEOPLE WHO USE A DIFFERENT VK.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 05-25-2010 at 04:43 PM.