View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:58 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Love my Sprint Touch Pro! Why so many haters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnfishin View Post
Yea its funny I was looking back in this section to see if there were a couple of new tweaks for my step mo's tp, the one that I sold her to get the imagio. The tp was the biggest purchase mistake that I made, all 4 of them that I had had some issue. The titan/mogul I had previous was perfect. They rushed the accelerometer and manila. I would be on xda everyday trying new roms and tweaks just to make it functional still having to hard reset it at least 5 times per week. The slider on each very quickly got sloppy. The TD was just a better hardier device, I just couldn't type on the tiny screen. That's why I jumped on the touch pro 2 when it was released then on the imagio to shed the bulkiness. The truth is to run win mo the way it is designed to run you need more power. The HD2 is really the only device that is truly capable of running a stable 6.5.x rom. The mogul handled 6.1 very well and the imagio and tp2 did adequate jobs still locking up at crucial moments. When I learned of no snapdragon cpu coming to verizon with win mo is when I decided to make an 'incredible' decision and no phone including the hd2, iphone, nexus one can match its speed and fluidness. I have had it for nearly a month I have not reset the phone one time.
Did ya hear Verizon is getting the "lg fanthom" soon? A WM 6.5.3 qwerty slider with a wvga 3.2" display and the 1ghz snapdragon. Id stick with WM if sprint was getting that, but they arent
dschoenike