View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:11 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Not eligible to upgrade on your voice line? You may be in luck if you have an Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikclown View Post
Interesting.... Umm why do you have Sprint service if you work for Verizon? Just curious
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestDrummer View Post
EDIT: The paranoid guy who doesn't wanna lose his job won out. I decided to clear all the number and the employee discount amount. I'll just say that I'm paying less with Sprint, than I would be with VZW, even as an employee. I mean, look at that EPIC WIN down there in my sig.
my brother also works for verizon but still carries his sprint phone for the same reason. sprint works great in UT and he'd be paying more even as a VZW employee than he does for sprint so he sticks with them, he's even likely the first guy that preordered an Evo from Radioshack in SL Valley so on June 4, he's going to walk into the VZW call center packin' the Evo

funny story about people using phones from other than their employers, he helped a VZW customer the other day who works for sprint, while he works for VZW and carries sprint