View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Did you already try to go in manually through a registry editor after the ROM is cooked and set those folder icons? If that works, then export those regedits to your tweaks folder.

That's what I did with my folder icons and I have no issues. Mine look the same as yours except that I have "Item Postition, Group and Rank". I don't see why that would matter as far as chaning the icon, but I'm still noob, so perhaps it does...

Here's what one of mine looks like:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\ Internet]
"ItemPosition"=dword:00000008
"Group"=dword:00000001
"Rank"=dword:000003DF
"Icon"="\\Windows\\Folder Internet.png"
What does the item postition and rank do?