View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 10:26 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My EVO review...hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
yeah the camera area will get scratched easily.... at least it did on my incredible. gotta be careful when placing it down on a table.
+1 Workmate that got her Google Nexus One last week, already scratched the outer ring and she is a "compulsive protector" about her phone.

-------------

Battery Life, since it uses the same as the TP2, you can imagine it will not have the same life as the TP2. Since it has almost twice the CPU, a much larger Screen, more Ram and a "live" OS..

I am hoping it is tweaked and optimized enough that it will give me at least TP2 use and I will be happy.

-CC