Old 05-25-2010, 02:32 AM
Touche'
Regular 'Geeker

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Re: My EVO review...hmmm

Battery life is the least of my concerns. I'm almost always in a place where I can keep my phone on the charger. I have a charger at home, work and in the car, as well.

As for the SD Card location being 'under' the battery...am I the only person who LIKES this? lol I can remember all the way back to my first 'real' device (PPC-6700) and how often the thing would pop out. Like the other Geeker said, are you really gonna be removing that often? If so, I'm sure you'd have your reasons, but mine will be staying in for a good while.

I do wish that more came with the phone, though. Cradle, Screen Protector, etc... I guess it's just smart business, though. Not having those extras isn't going to puch too many people away from buying this device ASAP, and then going on an accessory shopping spree.

All in all, I just can't wait to get my hands on this thing. I'm just hoping it doesn't get me fired...lol I have to work on June 4th, and I know I'm gonna be playing with this thing ALL DAY and NIGHT for a WHILE. Fortunately, the Boss man just quit, leaving me in charge for the time being. Unfortunately, we may have a new Boss Man by then...haha

-Touche'