View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:23 PM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My EVO review...hmmm

I to went to a Sprint Store today and was able to test out the Managers Evo 4G...and my face lit up like it was Christmas!! First Impression....It looks bigger than the HTC HD2 in size...depth wise it may be a little bigger but it fits will in my hand (I have big hands). The screen is clear, bright and easy to read. Now getting into the nitty gritty....The Speed and feel of the OS. The Snapdragon 1Ghz processor makes a world of difference on this device. Compared to my HTC Touch Pro 2 this thing feels really snappy, yeah it may have a little lag here and there...but it doesn't really feel laggy...if that makes and sense. Android is a full 180 from what I'm used to but I feel comfortable moving...I feel it offers 150% more than Windows Mobile...and I bet people can vouch for me on that one too...

The Manager showed me some cool apps he downloaded, one that coinsides with your contacts where you can write on the screen and it inputs the letters...and a few others...I also like how you can integrate facebook, and twitter all in the same tab.

This phone is going to be kick ass once it is released...I feel for the 1st time in a long time Sprint has done something right...and this phone will redeem them in one way or another.