View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:52 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I've tried everything I could think of, but I still can't get the camera or calculator (both HTC OEM) to work in my ROM. I've taken the files from older kitchens, from other ROMs and nothing.
I keep getting the error message that it's not signed with a trusted certificate or one of it's components can't be found.
Any help. Please?
Is no one else seeing this on WM6.5 ROMs?
sorry about all your troubles, I would just wait 11 days & buy the EVO...lol

have u tried flashing my latest 6.5 ROM (just 4 testing)? you may want to start from scratch, download my latest kitchen, cook, test, tweak, cook, test, repeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelcher View Post
Ok my wife has a Diamond and I have been "updating" it periodically. OMJ thanks for keeping her Diamond alive well past the expiration date. I have two issues that I can't seem to figure out:

1. the world clock is set to mountain time and it won't seem to change even when I enable location settings.

2. after a few days, her Leo dialer from the kitchen slides down and now she can't use the slider to answer calls anymore, what can I do to fix both of these?

Thanks in advance to anybody that can help me out here... =)
this really belongs in my ROM thread....the process responsible for correct phonepad alignment is phcanvga.exe. you can open taskmanager, then menu, view processes to make sure it's running. If it's not, try rebooting. it may be a bad flash, as I never see this issue.