View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:38 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: THIRD TIME SUCCESS Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
Thanks man. I guess third time really is the charm when it comes to these, because my first two were a little bit odd: They didn't have the four rows in programs or TouchFlo 3D. I don't know what I did differently that third time, but things are working fantastic now. 84 MB free to start with using a nice lineup of starting programs, but none of the keyboards that come with that kitchen measured up to my standards. I like the EZInput 2.1 Series, but it comes with the WVGA version, which is cut off the display in landscape mode, so it just comes with the stock keyboards to be added on to.

Anyway, the one thing left to fix is my little manila task manager. Is there a CAB for that?

We've made it this far though! Thanks for all your help so far.

- 2 Bunny
On the task manager, the selection is under Diamond Device Packages ... the 5th selection. As for the keyboard, I use Finger KB, so I'm not sure ... did you try Nikoan89 Compact (EZ Input 2.1)? Maybe that will work for you. Lastly, need to thank Ken for allowing us to thread jack! Glad it's working for you.