View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:15 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 •

Quote:
Originally Posted by skleky View Post
can you please tell me how you make them appear transparent, i tried everything but can't make them be or appear transparent on my rom wm6.1 build 21057 with sense 2.5.thx
I never done it with WM 6.1, It may be the same but I don't know for sure
I am just using HDWall to create the skins (because it's easier) and then cabbing theme in such a way it can be installed to a device without the program installed, here is a link. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ghlight=hdwall

Try this cab and report back, if it works I can make you anything you want just post the wallpaper you'll use and I'll skin the taskbar/softkeybar accordingly

It will install wallpaper to your "My Documents\My Wallpapers" Folder.
Attached Files
File Type: cab WFG - Black_Cube Taskbar and Softbar.cab (111.5 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by WFG; 05-24-2010 at 11:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.