View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:51 PM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO 4G Review from Slashgear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyjeans View Post
Good review, especially the financial aspects, as well as noting the "fee" for WiMax where there is no accesss. Surprised they said it out right. Otherwise, good review if abit "down", if you will. The DROID Incredible, I've noticed, is tending to recieve far better reviews (even being called an iPhone killer by Yahoo)......even though it is an inferior device compared to the 4G.....I wish someone could explain THAT.
I love how vegue these reviewers are...the $10 fee for the millionth time is not the 4G network persa...Its the phones capibilities, plus 4G. If you live in a 3G area right now your still going to benifit from the Evo, faster processor, HDMI out, 8mp camera and 1.3 on the front and believe it or not the web browsing on 3G is fast too due to the added HP of the Snapdragon 1Ghz Processor. Is there any other phone out there right now that even comes close to it? NO...

$10 in the scheme of things is a small price to pay...I don't understand why so many people are getting bent out of shape about it. If it makes you feel any better you would be paying on average about $20-30 more on Verizon's Network, for no 4G at all...just priceplan, data plan and some other features....so it really isn't a huge deal.

I actually went into a store today, and the sales rep had a Evo 4G, live working and running 4G....I feel in love at first site...he let me play with it for a good 20min and I asked him all types of questions....and believe me...that phone will make you smile to no end when you have it in your hands....It has everything you would ever want installed, speed, and screen size.

I wish I could have taken it with me but it was his...but I will for sure get it here in a few months when I have my Premier upgrade...