View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:29 PM
bsarlo
PPCGeeks Regular

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 16| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
This might interest some of you:

i ran across this information and wanted to share it with this forum.
With this knowledge, you can highly customize the way your phone rings:
Where did you find this? Nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms30250 View Post
running the may 16th GTX and about to flash to may 22 but was wondering if anyone has a copy of the 16th in case i wanna go back... I really love the 16th and how stable it is!!!
Don't do it! the 22nd is the same as the 16th ... only better ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
...EDIT: Sorry for multiple posts, forgot to multi quote on the 1st one.
I just tested this:

1. Edit post #2
2. Copy everything.
3. Hit Back Button
4. Edit post #1
5. Paste everything from post #2
6. Save
7. Edit post #2
8. Delete post

I tend to post a lot and my posts tend to take up most of the page (sorry everyone) So I wanted to see if I could combine my posts. Pretty helpful when I miss three pages of posts, want to comment on a post from page 1, forget to click Multi-Quote, want to comment on another post from page three, forget to hit Multi-Quote, and then have a question. Although, I try to put my questions in their own post because most people don't care much for my comments and I feel like I have a better chance of getting them answered if I keep my opinions out of thequestion post.

Last edited by bsarlo; 05-24-2010 at 08:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.