View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:06 PM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
so i flashed back to sprint rom. updated to the new google maps was using an older version and that seems to locate me now bing still is having problems tho so maybe the problem is with bing, it searches until it cuts off the locate me option. it was working last week for me so i don't know that happened. going back to 5/20 gtx in a bit since it didn't seem to be the cause of the problem. Could be maybe my gps is messing up in the phone too.
I always have my back light set to turn the power off after 1 minute of inactivity. When I install Bing, it always takes so long that my phone shuts off ... so I just turn it back on and eventually it will find my location. I tried the GTX rom (which I like), and Bing did finally complete. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone.